Play Guitar | Bruno Mars | The Lazy Song

Das Original:





So, jetzt wollen wir uns ranmachen, diesen Song zu lernen ...
In Zeiten des Internets schau ich erst mal bei Google vorbei.

Text und Griffe:

The Lazy Song, performed by Bruno Mars

From 11107@Bruno Mars - Doo-Wops & Hooligans album

key: B
  



CHORUS -----------------------------------------
 
   B                F#          E 
Today I don't feel like doing anything 
   B           F#        E 
 I just wanna lay in my bed 
       B                F# 
Don't feel like picking up my phone 
    E 
So leave a message at the tone 
       B                 D#         E 
Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
-----------------------------------------------
 


               B                    F# 
Uh, I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan 
 E 
Turn the TV on, Throw my hand in my pants 
 B              F#        E 
Nobody's gonna tell me I can't, nah 

B                                 F# 
I'll be lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie 
  E 
Click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie 
      B            F#               E 
Cause in my castle I'm the freakin man 


        C#m 
Oh Oh, yes I said it 
D#m 
I said it 
E                  F# 
I said it cause I can 



CHORUS -----------------------------------------
 
   B                F#          E 
Today I don't feel like doing anything 
   B           F#        E 
 I just wanna lay in my bed 
       B                F# 
Don't feel like picking up my phone 
    E 
So leave a message at the tone 
       B                 D#         E 
Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
-----------------------------------------------
 

Nothing at all 
B     F# 
Ooh hoo ooh hoo 
E 
Hoo ooh ooh, Nothing at all 
B       F# 
Ooh hoo ooh hoo 
E 
Hoo ooh ooh 


         B                  F# 
Tomorrow I wake up, do some P90X 
E 
Meet a really nice girl have some really nice sexy 
      B                F#              E 
And she's gonna scream out, "this is great" 
   B                            F# 
I might mess around and get my college degree 
   E 
I bet my old man will be so proud of me 
     B              F#           E 
I'm sorry pops you just have to wait 


        C#m 
Oh Oh, yes I said it 
D#m 
I said it 
E                  F# 
I said it cause I can 



CHORUS -----------------------------------------
 
   B                F#          E 
Today I don't feel like doing anything 
   B           F#        E 
 I just wanna lay in my bed 
       B                F# 
Don't feel like picking up my phone 
    E 
So leave a message at the tone 
       B                 D#         E 
Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
-----------------------------------------------
 


    B          F#             E 
E|---------------------------------------------------| 
B|----7--x--7----11--x--11------9--x--9---9--x--9----| 
G|----8--x--8----11--x--11------9--x--9---9--x--9----| 
D|----9--x--9----11--x--11------9--x--9---9--x--9----| 
A|-------------9--------------7----------------------| 
E|--7------------------------------------------------| 

    B           D#             E 
E|----------------------------------------------------| 
B|----7--x--7-----8--x--8--------9--x--9---9--x--9----| 
G|----8--x--8-----8--x--8--------9--x--9---9--x--9----| 
D|----9--x--9-----8--x--8--------9--x--9---9--x--9----| 
A|--------------6--------------7----------------------| 
E|--7-------------------------------------------------| 

   C#m          D#m         E            F# 
E|----------------------------------------------------| 
B|----5--x--5-----7--x--7-----9--x--9----11-----------| 
G|----6--x--6-----8--x--8-----9--x--9----11-----------| 
D|----6--x--6-----8--x--8-----9--x--9----11-----------| 
A|--4-----------6-----------7------------9------------| 
E|----------------------------------------------------| 


     C#m                F# 
No I ain't gonna comb my hair 
        G#m7 
Cause I ain't going anywhere 
 C#m            F#        G#m7 
No no no no no no no no nooo 
             C#m                F# 
I'll just strut in my birthday suit 
        G#m7 
And let everything hang loose 
 C#m                 F#                  G#m7 
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhh 


   C#m          F#           G#m7     Final: G#m7 
E|--------------------------------------|---------------| 
B|----5--x--5-----2--x--2------4--x--4--|----4----------| 
G|----6--x--6-----3--x--3------4--x--4--|----4----------| 
D|----6--x--6-----4--x--4------4--x--4--|----4----------| 
A|--4-----------------------------------|---------------| 
E|--------------2------------4----------|----4----------| 



CHORUS -----------------------------------------
 
   B                F#          E 
Today I don't feel like doing anything 
   B           F#        E 
 I just wanna lay in my bed 
       B                F# 
Don't feel like picking up my phone 
    E 
So leave a message at the tone 
       B                 D#         E 
Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
-----------------------------------------------
 



+- CHORDS USED -------------+
|                           |
| B - X,2,4,4,4,2           |
| F# - 2,4,4,3,2,2          |
| E - 0,2,2,1,0,0           |
| D# - X,6,5,3,4,3          |
| C#m - X,4,6,6,5,4         |
| D#m - X,X,1,3,4,2         |
| G#m7 - 4,X,4,4,4,X        |
|                           |
+___________________________+

e-Chords.com - Copyright - All Rights Reserved.

Quelle: http://www.e-chords.com/chords/bruno-mars/the-lazy-song
Dort findest du den Song auch in anderen Tonarten - Schau doch mal rein ...




>Übersetzung:


Um das richtige Feeling zu bekommen, fange ich erst einmal an, mir diesen Text zu übersetzen ...
aber halt, da war doch noch was ... ach ja, Google ...

http://www.songtexte.com/uebersetzung/bruno-mars/the-lazy-song-deutsch-13d691a9.html


Übungen:


Als nächstes habe ich mir eine vereinfachte Version rausgesucht, den Text in ein Video eingefügt und kann so meine Übungen beginnen :)



>Loop's:

Die Technik macht es möglich ...

Unser Übungsstück wird in 4 einzelne Teile zerlegt und viermal wiederholt:





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Play Guitar: Backing Tracks Am / C

Groove Scribe - Noteneditor für Drummer

Play Guitar: Schlagmuster 2